Exhibit at the Conference
The Midwest Catholic Family Conference in Wichita, Kansas is a regional event which attracts over 3,000 Catholics from a 10-state area. Those who attend are zealous Catholics with a desire to enrich their faith life.
Approximately 75 vendors/exhibitors, religious orders, and lay apostolates offer Catholic resources for those who attend. Interested vendors can obtain a booth contract, our forms are currently being updated. .
Each vendor/exhibitor receives EITHER one free family admission OR two single booth worker admissions to the conference. Any additional workers who will only be present in the vendor area and not be attending conference talks are respectfully asked to contribute a $5.00 fee at the door.
Admission to the conference as a vendor requires two steps
1. Submit the completed Booth Contract showing booth size and number of tables with full payment to the address shown in the Payment Box on the Contract. Electricity is pre-ordered in this step using the separate Utilities Order Form which will be emailed to you with the Booth Contract.
First time vendors must have contract approved before completing online registration.
The promo code required for complimentary registration is shown on the Booth Contract. Names and ages of children ages 3-10, middle school and high school students who wish to attend programs specifically designed for those age groups must also be submitted.
Optional pre-paid meals must be ordered and paid for at registration as well.
Additional information you need to know
- The deadline for vendor application is July 15, 2017.
- Failure to register online before July 20 will necessitate onsite registration for a $10.00 fee.
- The number of vendors accepted with similar products will be limited, so register early.
- There is also on option for inserting flyers in hospitality bags.
Got questions? Feel free to email Vicki Weldon, Vendor Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org