Exhibit at the Midwest Catholic Family Conference
Exhibit at this year’s 19th Annual Midwest Catholic Family Conference. It will be held August 3-5, 2018 at Century II Convention Center in Wichita, KS. The conference attracts over 3,500 Catholics from a 10-state area. Those who attend are zealous Catholics with a desire to enrich their faith life.
Each vendor/exhibitor receives EITHER one free family admission OR two single booth worker admissions to the conference. Any additional workers who will only be present in the vendor area and not be attending conference talks are respectfully asked to contribute a $5.00 fee at the door.
Admission to the conference as a vendor requires two steps
First-time vendors must have contract approved before completing online registration (step 2)
- Submit the completed Booth Contract showing booth size and number of tables with full payment to the address shown in the Payment Box on the Contract. Electricity must be preordered in this step using the separate Utility Order Form which will be sent to you along with the Booth Contract. Basic wireless service is available at no cost, but must be ordered on site using the password provided there.
- Register online at catholicfamilyconference.org Click on “register” to bring up the registration site. The promo code required for this complimentary registration is shown on the booth contract. Choose EITHER one family OR two individuals who will work the booth. If additional workers are needed they must register online as regular attendees in the one day or weekend category. BUT, if they will be ONLY working in the booth and NOT attending other parts of the conference they will register at the door for $5.00. Names and ages of children ages 3-10, middle school and high school students who wish to attend programs specifically designed for those age groups must also be submitted in the “children” category Optional prepaid meals are ordered and paid for at this site. If you choose to purchase these meals be sure to select which meals you want. Price range is $8.50-$12.50. There is a snack bar in the hall. Failure to register online before July 20 will necessitate on-site registration for a fee of $10.00.
Additional information you need to know
- The deadline for vendor application is June 15, 2018.
- Failure to register online before June 15th will necessitate onsite registration for a $10.00 fee.
- The number of vendors accepted with similar products will be limited, so register early.
- There is also an option for inserting flyers in hospitality bags.
Got questions? Feel free to email Vicki Weldon, Vendor Chair at email@example.com