Musical Guest PJ Anderson, Mercy, Mercy, PJ Anderson’s 5th studio album, debuted at #7 on iTunes Christian/Gospel Charts and is receiving promising reviews across the board. You can’t miss this joy-filled concert!
Invited Speakers for the 2017 Midwest Catholic Family Conference.
We will be adding additional Speakers soon, watch your email for updates to this list!
- Scott Hahn – an American Roman Catholic lay theologian, contemporary author, professor, and Christian apologist. A former Presbyterian who converted to Catholicism,Hahn’s popular works include Rome Sweet Home and The Lamb’s Supper: The Mass as Heaven on Earth.
- Raymond Arroyo – a New York Times bestselling author, journalist and a producer. He is the news director and lead anchor of EWTN News, the news division of the Eternal Word Television Network. … Arroyo is also author of the best-selling Will Wilder series (Random House Crown) for young readers.
- Steve Ray – Steve Ray is a convert to the Catholic Church and the author of three best-selling Ignatius Press books (Crossing the Tiber, Upon this Rock, and St. John’s Gospel). He speaks at conferences around the world. He is a regular guest on The Journey Home and has appeared on many other radio and TV programs, including Fox News. He is writer, producer and host of the 10-part video/DVD series The Footprints of God: the Story of Salvation from Abraham to Augustine filmed entirely on location in the Holy Land and surrounding countries.
- Tim Staples – a nationally recognized apologist, author and radio show host, was raised a Southern Baptist. Director of apologetics and evangelization at Catholic Answers.
- Judy Hehr – An accomplished speaker, coach and radio host, Judy works with clients whose goals are so bold that they require a new level of power, performance and perspective.
- Fr. John Lanzrath – Diocese of Wichita, KS. Moderator of Speaker’s Panel
We want to make sure you have the opportunity to connect with us, and most importantly, with each other. Whether it’s to share your stories or to talk about your experience at a Midwest Catholic Family Conference. Follow us.