[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”no” equal_height_columns=”no” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” background_position=”center center” background_repeat=”no-repeat” fade=”no” background_parallax=”none” enable_mobile=”no” parallax_speed=”0.3″ video_aspect_ratio=”16:9″ video_loop=”yes” video_mute=”yes” border_style=”solid” padding_top=”20px” padding_bottom=”20px”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ layout=”1_1″ spacing=”” center_content=”no” hover_type=”none” link=”” min_height=”” hide_on_mobile=”small-visibility,medium-visibility,large-visibility” class=”” id=”” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_position=”left top” background_repeat=”no-repeat” border_size=”0″ border_color=”” border_style=”solid” border_position=”all” padding_top=”” padding_right=”” padding_bottom=”” padding_left=”” dimension_margin=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”left” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_offset=”” last=”no” element_content=””][fusion_text]
Invited Speakers for the 2018 Midwest Catholic Family Conference
- Rev. Dennis McManus – He holds a masterʼs degree in historical ethics from Georgetown University and a doctorate from Drew University in historical theology. He is on the faculty of the Program for Jewish Civilization in the School of Foreign Service, offering courses in the history of Christian-Jewish conflict and the theory and practice of interreligious dialogue.
- Scott Hahn – an American Roman Catholic lay theologian, contemporary author, professor, and Christian apologist. A former Presbyterian who converted to Catholicism, Hahn’s popular works include Rome Sweet Home and The Lamb’s Supper: The Mass as Heaven on Earth.
- Terry Beatley – Terry Beatley is the author of What If We’ve Been Wrong? Keeping my promise to America’s “Abortion King” and president of Hosea Initiative, a pro-life educational apostolate dedicated to the promise she made to Dr. Bernard Nathanson. Using the power of story-telling, Terry celebrates the 50th anniversary of Humanae Vitae by uncovering the 8-points of propaganda used to unleash abortion onto America, including Dr. Nathanson’s “Catholic Strategy.”
- Dr. Jennifer Roback Morse – Dr. Morse is the founder of the Ruth Institute, a global non-profit organization equipping advocates for the family, in their homes, and in the public square. She has authored or co-authored 5 books and spoken on marriage, family, and human sexuality. Her newest books are The Sexual Revolution and Its Victims and 101 Tips for Marrying the Right Person, co-authored with Betsy Kerekes. She earned her Ph.D. at the University of Rochester and taught economics at Yale and George Mason Universities.
- Tim Staples – a nationally recognized apologist, author and radio show host, was raised a Southern Baptist. Director of apologetics and evangelization at Catholic Answers.
- Dr. Ray Guarendi – Dr. Ray Guarendi is a Catholic father of ten adopted children, a clinical psychologist, author, professional speaker, and national radio and television host. His radio show, “The Dr. Is In” can be heard on over 440 stations and Sirius XM channel 130. His TV show, “Living Right With Dr. Ray” can be seen on EWTN Global Catholic Network and is aired in 140 countries.
- Fr. William Wagner, ORC – Father Wagner grew up in Santa Barbara, California. He attended the Angelicum in Rome to study for his priesthood and finished with a doctorate in theology. His dissertation was titled, The Mission of the Holy Angels in the Economy of Salvation. After serving his order for 43 years in Europe he was returned to the United States. He is currently stationed at St. Gabriel Monastery in Ohio, giving retreats and missions for the work of the Holy Angels. Order of the Canons Regular of the Holy Cross/Opus Sanctorum Angelorum.
- Fr. John Lanzrath – Diocese of Wichita, KS. Moderator of Speaker’s Panel
We will be adding additional Speakers soon, watch your email for updates to this list!
We want to make sure you have the opportunity to connect with us, and most importantly, with each other. Whether it’s to share your stories or to talk about your experience at a Midwest Catholic Family Conference. Follow us.