Volunteer for the Children’s Program
The Children’s Program serves children ages three through 10. Children’s volunteers will assist the classroom teacher with activities and with maintaining a safe environment. The Children’s Program will run Saturday and Sunday with morning and afternoon sessions. Volunteers are asked to commit to working one full day.
Volunteers must be 13 years of age or older and must be approved by the Children’s Program committee.
If you would like to volunteer with the Children’s Program, please click below and enter your information. You will receive an email with additional information. Thank you for your participation, it’s great appreciated.
VIRTUS® Online Training
Everyone working with children in our diocese who is at least 18 years of age (or close) must have completed VIRTUS® training. Training will be provided at the following times for our conference.
If needed we will schedule a training on Friday late afternoon before the Conference starts.
Pre-registering for VIRTUS® Training is encouraged and appreciated.
Five easy steps; go to http://virtusonline.org
- Click Registration
- Click view a list of upcoming sessions
- Select Wichita, KS (Diocese)
- View list of upcoming sessions
- Click on session that you plan to attend. Thank you.
Additional information you need to know
- In appreciation for your efforts, Children’s Program volunteers and their immediate family will be allowed to attend the Conference at no charge.
- Volunteers also will receive their choice of a Conference t-shirt or an MP3 disc of all presentations.
- A pizza lunch will be provided for Children’s Program volunteers on the day they work.
Got questions? Feel free to email Kristi Bird, Children’s Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org